I'm traveling the world while working on open-source.
If I'll be in your city, let me know! Keen to grab a coffee with you.
Love chatting about open-source, business, craft-beer or anything.
My travel schedule is below, otherwise, feel free to book a video call with me.
We are still planning our trip, the following dates and countries are tentative.
- July 10th: 🇬🇷 Greece - Athens, Naxos, Meteora, Thessonoloki, Xanthi
- July 26th: 🇹🇷 Turkey - Istanbul, Cappadocia
- August 8th: 🇧🇬 Bulgaria - Plovdiv, Sofia
- August 15th: 🇲🇰 North Macedonia - Skopje, Ohrid
- August 20th: 🇦🇱 Albania - Gjirokaster, Himarë, Theth, Shkodër
- September 1st: 🇲🇪 Montenegro - Ulcinj, Kotor, Durmitor National Park
- September 9th: 🇧🇦 Bosnia and Herzegovina - Mostar, Sarajevo
- September 16th: 🇭🇷 Croatia - Zagreb
- September 18th: 🇸🇮 Slovenia - Ljubljana, Lake Bled, Lendava
- September 25th 🇭🇺 Hungary - Budapest
- September 28th: 🇦🇹 Austria - Vienna
- September 30th: 🇨🇿 Czech Republic - Prague
- October 1st: 🇩🇪 Germany - Leipzig, Berlin
- October 5th: 🇳🇱 Netherlands - Amsterdam
- October 8th: 🇫🇷 France - Paris
- October 18th: 🇯🇵 Japan - Tokyo @ VueFes Conference
- November 2nd: 🇦🇺 Australia - Sydney